From Sunday, January 24-Tuesday, January 26, 2016 the British Toy & Hobby Association brought fans and licensees The Toy Fair aka UK Toy Fair.
Some photos with accompanying words showed the first photos of upcoming Ghostbusters merchandise. Even if its only for Ghostbusters 2016, ghostheads haven’t seen this level of merchandise to directly tie into the Ghostbusters franchise since The Real Ghostbusters. That’s how it feels!
Its possible North American licenses will bring us similar or the same products. As far as we know these products are for the European market. Safe assumption we’ll know and see Ghostbusters products for the colonies and Canada at Toy Fair New York.
Without official confirmation let’s take a look at what we think we’re seeing.
- Pogo stick. Might be called something else since it isn’t 1956.
- Bicycle with training wheels.
- “Camping” chair.
- Something else Slimer related.
- Scooter, similar to a Razer scooter.
- Closer look at the pogo stick.
- Not sure what the ‘wands’ are on the second shelf.
- Scooter, Pogo Stick, Skateboard helmet.
- Part of the first style of a ‘camping’ chair. Along with a second folding chair.
- Probably some kind of bubble (not sure if batteries would be required) gun.
- Finger puppets.
- Various sizes for Ecto-Plazm.
- “Proton Wand?”
- Again, not sure what the ‘wands’ are on the second shelf.
Harder to decipher with the smaller items. If anyone actually knows or we come across more details, we can update this post.
- Winter hats? Some may glow-in-the-dark.
- Stationary and edible items?
- Dart board.
- Checkers/Chess. Some other type of checkered board game.
- UK Toy Fair
- Rocket Licensing (Twitter)