Last week Activision officially released details about their upcoming Ghostbusters video games. (GBI Blog Post, April 16, 2016) Around a certain web developer’s bedtime product information became available from retailers.
From GameStop (US):
Have you and your friends been experiencing paranormal activity? Grab your Proton Pack and join the Ghostbusters as you explore Manhattan, blasting ghosts, and trapping those runaway ghouls.
- Thrilling Multiplayer Experience: Play alongside your friends as the Ghostbusters in the 2-4 player local co-op campaign!
- Terrifying Ghost Trapping: Battle new and classic Ghostbusters characters, including Slimer, Gertrude Eldridge, Sparky and many more!
- Electrifying Weapon Choices: Dynamically swap weapons during battle with unique options for each character.
- Blockbuster Film Extension: An original story that takes place after the events of the movie! Ghostbusting fun for the whole family: Gamers of all ages and experience can dive right into the action.
Ghostbusters (2016) will be released on July 12, 2016 for both PS4 and Xbox One. With a retail price of $49.99 USD. The game can currently be pre-ordered from GameStop and Amazon.
- PS4 Ghostbusters Amazon Product Page (US)
- Xbox One Ghostbusters Amazon Product Page (US)
- PS4 Ghostbusters GameStop Product Page (US)
- Xbox One Ghostbusters GameStop Product Page (US)
One thought on “Activision Ghostbusters Product Details”
Reblogged this on and commented:
New Ghostbusters video games product details!