Centrally located at 51 W. 30th St. in New York City GBI’s HQ is the very definition of modern corporate and ecological efficiency.
- 809-foot (247 m)
- 48 Stories
- 1,600,000 square feet (150,000 m2)
- Absorption chillers.
- Award winning Pure-Cell solar technology.
- Recycling chutes serve the entire building.
- Trademark antenna.
- Parnormal communications equipment.
- GBI Museum with gift shop.
- The Draverhaven Center.
Slow Down, Enjoy Your Food
- Ectoplasmic Cafe
- The International Crossrip
GBI’s corporate landscape has appeared or been apart (in some shape and form) in movies, television, and video games!
- The Amazing Spider-Man [Movie]
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles [Movie]
- Battlestar Galactica and Caprica [Television]
- Liberty City [Video Game]
- True Crime [Video Game]
- Prototype [Video Game]
Ghostbusters International, 51 W. 30th St, NYC, (884) 555-8489
Ghost Corps (Facebook) receptionist photo taken by Jeff Lewis from Arizona Ghostbusters.
Slimes Square photos taken by Alan Wittkamp.
GBI Museum photo taken by Ghost Corps. (Facebook)
“Hi-Tech” Lab photos come from various Google images sources.