On August 6, 2019 Ghostbusters International was able to recreate (GBI Blog Post) part of the original Official International Ghostbusters Club, thanks to Robert Maxwell Barbieri. (Facebook)
We figured that would be it unless TECHPAC or “No Ghosts,“ the quarterly newsletter surfaced. On Halloween and into early November (“that’s my fault”) Robert reached out with a couple of new pieces around the Official Ghostbusters Fan Club.
An article about the club, written by Rick Lyman, Inquirer Movie Critic and a letter (more like a note) from the Ghostbusters Fan Club so Mark Lister and Jim Garvey could send “qualifying applicants” club items once they or their parents paid $8.95 USD.
We’ve added these 2 new photos to the Official International Ghostbusters Club page.
- Mark Lister and Jim Garvey
- Columbia Pictures Industries, Inc.
- Sony Pictures
- Rick Lyman (Retired NY Times Journalist)
- Dr. Ray Stantz, Original Ghostbuster
- Ghostbusters (Official Website)
- Robert Maxwell Barbieri (Instagram)
- Ghostbusters Official Fan Club (Spook Central Blog Post)