Andrew Shaffer, author of the upcoming (in movie) Ghostbusters (2016) book, Ghosts From Our Past: Both Literally & Figuratively (GBI Blog Post, December 19, 2016) tweeted:
Simon Spotlight is publishing a “Ghostbuster’s Handbook” for kids this June—here’s the cover.
This Ghostbusters handbook will have insider secrets and high-tech training from the Ghostbusters (2016).
Simon Spotlight is a division of Simon & Schuster.
Retail Merchandiser writer Stephanie Crets has an article about upcoming Ghostbusters (2016) merchandise. We’ve previously written (more then once at times) about most of these items.
- Ghostbusters (2016) books. (Ghostbusters International Blog Post, October 19, 2015)
- Mattel figures. (Ghostbusters International Blog Post, January 8, 2016)
- Legos from another dimension? (Ecto-Containment Blog Post, August 16, 2015)
- And Lego’s Earth 1 Firehouse HQ. (Ecto-Containment Blog Post, January 5, 2016)
- A book about Ghosts From Our Past. (Ghostbusters International Blog Post, December 19, 2015)
We hadn’t specifically written about some of the new merchandise or had seen photos until the past week. Continue reading “Ghostbusters 2016 Retail Merchandiser Photos” →
With a new Ghostbusters (2016) movie on the horizon brings new (and hopefully original) merchandising. While Ghostbusters Inc. probably won’t cover everything from Ghostbusters 2016 we will if we choose to and it fits with Ghostbusters Incorporated.
Its still early on, not a lot of information seems to be known.
Guide To Ghostbusting
Amazon (US) has listings for new Ghostbusters books. The one that caught our attention is Guide To Ghostbusting. This 96 page guide will be published by Simon Spotlight, priced at $6.99 USD, and to be released on June 14, 2016. Continue reading “Ghostbusters 2016 Books To Be Published” →