Retail Merchandiser writer Stephanie Crets has an article about upcoming Ghostbusters (2016) merchandise. We’ve previously written (more then once at times) about most of these items.
- Ghostbusters (2016) books. (Ghostbusters International Blog Post, October 19, 2015)
- Mattel figures. (Ghostbusters International Blog Post, January 8, 2016)
- Legos from another dimension? (Ecto-Containment Blog Post, August 16, 2015)
- And Lego’s Earth 1 Firehouse HQ. (Ecto-Containment Blog Post, January 5, 2016)
- A book about Ghosts From Our Past. (Ghostbusters International Blog Post, December 19, 2015)
We hadn’t specifically written about some of the new merchandise or had seen photos until the past week.
Mega Mini Kit
Running Press Mega Mini Kit will have a small, yet detailed Proton Pack (presumably from Ghostbusters (2016) with lights and sound. As part of the kit, their will be a mini book with stickers. For proton pack decoration.
A Ghostbusters (2016) t-shirt with the updated “no ghost” logo and Ghostbusters (2016) Ecto-1 had been seen at a Target location. We also believe a Ghostbusters (2016) uniform t-shirt was also seen either at a Target or elsewhere. This prompted Ghost Corps via their Facebook page (direct post link) to show off tank top versions along with a new Stay-Puft t-shirt.
We’re not 100% sure, they’re probably from Mad Engine whose been making Ghostbusters tees in recent years.
New Era Cap are getting into the Ghostbusters business. With “fun and iconic” caps. In June ghostheads can begin to choose from different styles and colors.
Article from Retail Merchandiser.
- Retail Merchandiser
- Ghost Corps (Facebook)